Beer Review #108
Squall IPA from Dogfish Head Brewing's 2016 line of limited release beers.
This continually hopped, and bottle conditioned, IPA brewed with Simcoe, Amarillo, and Palisade hops weighs in at 9.0%ABV and boasts a respectable 75IBU's.
Squall pours a slightly cloudy shade of golden-orange with a decent head of creamy white foam that clings to the glass.
Upon cracking this bottle the first thing to hit my nose was the rich grapefruit aroma, however the flavor leans more toward a floral note, along with some pine dankness.
Musical Pairing: Old Heart Falls by Katatonia.
Twin Tiers Beer Trail:
-Twin Tiers Craft Beer Club (Sayre)
- I-86 Beer Trail
- The Jolly Farmer, Waverly (Waverly)
- Bluestone Brewing Company (Sayre)
- Diversion Brewing Co. (Chemung)
- River Barge Brewing (Wyalusing)
- The Grille at the Train Station (Sayre)
- River Rat Brew Trail (Central Pa)